top of page

A New,  Contemporary and Innovative Approach to Corporate Philanthropy.
In Partnership with Support Staffordshire

As a member of Support Staffordshire, we are excited to bring you our new partnership offer. 

This partnership will allow you to gain extra funds for your cause while helping Support Staffordshire to continue to deliver its services to thousands of other charities at the same time.  By taking advantage of this Support Staffordshire Charity Partnership your potential and existing business partners can donate and also benefit from some much-needed advice and support regarding hybrid working. We will deliver the package as stated below to the donor completely free of cost to everyone (apart from a donation to you). 

How does it work?

Our organisation works with companies globally to enhance their status as hybrid employers. Our program, largely free of cost, generates income through the training we provide to managers and employees. The cost to a company for participating in our training program is £174 per employee.

Paul version:

Our partnership arrangement incurs no cost to the charity and 75% of the donation goes directly to them without any hidden fees, commissions, or deductions.  The other 25% goes directly to Support Staffordshire to enable them to continue their valuable work in the community and work towards gaining more corporate donors in the future. 

The only cost to the corporate donor is the donation.

DD VERSION: Paul, I think there needs to be clarity about where the donation goes to...you or the charity but definitely not us.

Our partnership arrangement incurs no cost to the charity.  100%  of the donation goes directly to them without any hidden fees, commissions, or deductions.  25% of the donation is paid by the charity directly to Support Staffordshire to enable them to continue their valuable work in the community and work towards gaining more corporate donors in the future. 

Manage Remote Teams do not get any monetary benefit of any description from the donation. We are simply delighted to have more people on our course who can be advocates for what we do. 

The only cost to the corporate donor is the donation.

What's on offer to the donor company in exchange for their donation? (Corporate Philanthropy Programme)

 

01. Independent benchmarking of the entire organisation

We use proprietary independent, online and anonymous benchmarking to get the up-to-date opinions of their people (not just senior management) on Hybrid working in their organisation. Using our vast experience, we ask the questions that they need the answers to. 

02. Post-results consultation 

Once the online benchmarking is complete, we will send them a report and then we discuss the results together. This is an incredibly useful piece of intelligence for any organisation.  

03. Before we start (optional)

We invite them and a colleague to attend any one of our management training sessions as a guest to check us out. What better way to see if they like our content and delivery style than to see us in action? 

04. Training delivery

From the donor company, we will invite a number of the SLTs, managers and employees to our live zoom training sessions. They are 1 hour long and available on multiple dates for individuals to attend ensuring minimal disruption to calendars. 

How the donation works.

Employees at the donor company

Company Benchmarking

Post results consultation

Number of managers invited for training

Number of employees invited for training

Number of training sessions each

Donations discussed between the charity and the donor

The standard price we charge for the above

10-50

Yes

Yes

3

3

6

 

£1,044

51-100

Yes

Yes

5

5

6

 

£1,740

100+

Yes

Yes

8

8

6

 

£2,784

bottom of page